Customer Service Representatives
We are multi-state law firm law firm specializing in commercial and residential foreclosure, bankruptcy and mediation. We also work closely with our clients on issues of immigration, matrimonial, and family legal matters.
Information for applying is included at the bottom of this page.
Customer Service Representative
Cabanillas & Associates, P.C. - White Plains, NY
Position Description: We are seeking a highly motivated bilingual Customer Service Representative for our White Plains office in New York. This is a full time position and salary is commensurate with experience.
- The candidate must be self motivated, articulate, have experience in customer service, have an attention to detail while balancing a sense of urgency.
- One or more years of customer service experience.
- Proficiency in Spanish is a must.
- Client Management & Support
- Single Point of Contact for client
- Answer In-Coming Calls/Return Voice Mails
- Provide case update to client
- Schedule all client meetings
- Verify that each stage of case is billed to client
- Update clients on upcoming court appearances and court appearance results
- Review case details and court minutes
- Review and follow up with clients who have past due balances and collect
- Confirm fax receipt & forward documents to assigned Underwriter or Attorney
- Meet with existing clients
- Draft Acknowledgments, Correspondence, Consent to Change Attorney forms with attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Open and Close Client Files
- Manage Daily Calendar
- Request updates from Underwriters/Attorneys/Paralegals in preparation of client meeting
- Review Inactivity List to ensure that case is reviewed
- Schedule Client Meeting or Teleconference with client to provide update
- Create and track New Business Opportunities
- Follow up for results of client meeting to ensure client’s needs were met satisfactorily
Job Type: Full-time